Thursday, December 8, 2011

Saarang writing thing.

There are a dozen rules. Centered on ten lines, one conjunction per line, one apostrophe colon comma hyphen blah. So here's the prompt : when there is nothing left to burn, You have to burn yourself.

And need likes on my comment for me to win on their post, if you like the comment go ahead and like.. the entry iss a comment on the thread check it out...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167241760040621&id=151072411657556¬if_t=like

She wouldn’t come, her heart was too cold and her will too strong.
I yelled at her, begged her to look but she wouldn’t.
I screamed her name, threw things at her and taunted her but she didn’t.
I cursed, laughed like a lunatic and danced like a child.
I ripped my coat and pulled at my hair.
The world as spinning and the rain had stopped.
I grabbed the canister spraying wildly and threatened her, she stopped - she didn’t turn.
I lit a match, there was a loud sound and she turned.
Through the haze as my skin seared I saw her looking at me.
She asked -”Who is that guy?”, she saw me but she never saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment